Friday, January 16, 2009

Married and HOME

Ev and I are finally in our humble abode in the TVA apartments in Laie, Hawaii, a place we will call home for the next year and a half or so. It is nice to be home enjoying just daily life. We were traveling from Dec11th until we got back to Hawaii on January 2nd. It was a long couple of weeks, but all went well. We had an amazing Christmas with our families and as we prepared for the wedding the excitement just never stopped. Finally the day came, December 27th. Evan and I were getting hitched for forever and eternity. The sealing was beautiful and I feel so blessed to have such blessings waiting for me as we are faithful. Well we partied it up at the reception, which was beautiful and so much fun!! We went to Lake Tahoe for our honeymoon and went snowboarding and snowmobiling and just relaxed. Evan is now back in school for a couple weeks now and hes hating it already but doing his best to study his tough schedule. I am working from home, which is very convenient and I keep myself busy. We are just about settled into our little 1 bedroom apartment. Rearranging things and getting things cheap off of craigslist. Our latest buy was a Lovesac and tv. Both we got off of Craigslist for a grand total of ....$225.00 thats it! what a bargain!! Well its time for bed! Goodnite! ALoha Nui Loa..




Stayed in our hotel in Leucadia, CA 27 December and 28 December 2008.
Thanks to Jenny our hotel room was cute or "romantic" I should say. Hotel was not that great, water pressure was horrible and water got cold fast.Never staying at Howard Johnson hotels again.
Flew to Reno, NV and drove to Lake Tahoe, CA

No comments: