Notice anything out of place on our messy out of place tadbits table??
{Don't judge me for my tadbits table either}
Take a closer look
and an even closer look...
Yes, this is a snake. My pet snake Chandler. Apparently during feeding time yesterday, I didn't close the cage all the way and Chandler, as my mother-in-law said, "decided to get some fresh air and take a walk." Oh boy was I a little freaked when I saw he wasn't in his cage. Not because he scares me but because he would be cold and I was not sure where to even start looking for him (ie: under clothes, in bags, under the bed). I couldn't remember if I left my bedroom door open and if he could be in the house somewhere..EEK! So glad I found him-I slept well!
Happy Friday!
4 comments:
I love that you have a pet snake! And you can take comfort in knowing that no one around here is judging the contents of your table. Come look at some of my drawers and you won't think a thing of it =)
ok that is freaky! my cousins pet snake got lost in my parents house once. We found it a week later under the kitchen sink! yuck
glad you found him. we lost ours in our house and never did. like a year ago.
Glad he didn't travel out the door!
Post a Comment