Saturday, April 6, 2013
Pensacola Blue Wahoos
You will NEVER catch me watching baseball on tv at home. Its just up there with golf as the most boring sport to watch! However, I will go to an actual game. I love the environment, the things drunk people (who paid an outrageous price for their drink) do and the people caught on the jumbo tron picking their nose or kissing or dancing crazy and then they realize they are on camera! Evs texted me asking me if I wanted to go to a baseball game. He said he had gotten some free tickets from work, for great seats, for opening night, for our minor league team in the area, the Blue Wahoos. I said,"Sure"! The stadium sits right on the Sound (Bay) and its gorgeous! We picked up a pizza on the way and had a great Friday date night! And they even won!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That's cool, looks way fun! All these fun things you guys have done, and we've been here 5 years, and still are talking about how "we should do that someday!"
Sounds like a fun date! I have always loved GOING to baseball games, definitely not watching them on TV.
You guys are always doing something fun!! xoxo
Post a Comment