Monday, November 15, 2010

Rubi

Evs and I decided we wanted to give Britt and Josh a break and take Rubi over night. One of the blessings of moving to the mainland is that we are so much closer to family. I met Britt at my parents house and picked up Miss Rubi. We were jamming to some cool music and right as I took my exit to my house she started crying. Why?? "Baba.." I was like where the heck is her Baba. Oh in the trunk. So I turned at the next street and got out and got it for her..She was happy, but then she looked like this.. 
 What was in her cup you may ask? Water. Boring. I think I would have cried too. I think Britt set me up for that one..haha
Luckily, my mom had given me a bag of goodies to take to my house and there just so happened to be a juice box in there. Point for Grandma Maggie. I had a happy girl at my hands again. Phew. She slept pretty well waking up once with a seeping wet diaper. We watched some cartoons and then I put her back to bed. She woke up when I woke up and I went in to check on her. She had taken off her diaper! Her poopy diaper..nonetheless..since she had no diaper on for who knows how long, she also relieved herself too..haha. Sorry no pictures a little pre-occupied with poop.Although, it was pretty funny and stinky. I stuck that girl right in the bath! She had a good healthy breakfast which consisted of Soda and Ice Cream haha just kidding as you can see oatmeal and applesauce.
 For some reason she loved the Wii remotes and cases. She was always playing with them.
  I think by far Rubi's favorite thing about our apt was our dogs. She loved to "LOVE" them in her own toddler way. Supervision was always necessary for all of this love.
Hanging out.
We love our Miss Rubi and we were happy to spend some time with her. It was amazing to see how much she talks and gibbers and smiles and cries and laughs and snores. 

5 comments:

Sarah said...

aww good job auntie!

Kristin said...

oh man. you are a much better auntie than me. i would have drtiven that diaperless butt right over to her oarents house immediately. hahaha. that is sooo funny! i gotta admit, i wish there were pictures for that!

Taylor Family said...

Cute! You guys are gonna be such fun parents someday!

The Fallan Family said...

Love that girl! Glad you had some fun with her!

Brittanie said...

hahahah Love the first two pics of her with her cup and then her juice.What a stinker! :)