Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Birthday..

to ME! 
Happy # 27!
January 27th, 2012

Morning breakfast on my way to work. Per my request: my MIL pancakes and bacon (I got a bonus omelet too) My hunny had to get up extra early to make this for me since I have to be at work by 7 am. I spent the day working {welcome to adulthood}. Then because Evs was working until 9:30 pm that night, I decided I would call up my cousin to go get a pedicure-I couldn't just go home and watch tv {how boring and depressing}. 
We had fun and I love getting my feet tended to. Its such a luxury! Thanks Elizabeth for going with me!
After pedicures I picked up some Chipotle and met Evs at the girls basketball game @ North High School that he was working. At least we were able to be together.
Evs being the kind man that he is, only put about 6 candles on the cake..seeing as how 27 candles on my little cake would have been a bit much!
                           
Thanks for the cake and ice cream with strawberries Evs! I sure love you!
                         
Evs ended up buying me a new phone. I appreciate his generosity especially since I didn't want or need anything. I really love it though! He did good! He also worked a lot of high school basketball, soccer, and wrestling tournaments to pay for it. I appreciate his hard work. I also got my doggies groomed the next day and that was really what I wanted for my birthday! I love it when they are nice and cleaned up. I'm one lucky girl!

1 comment:

THE GROWS said...

happy birthday! getting older does really put a damper on the whole fun birthdays, but yours still seemed fun. hope you are doing good. miss you