Monday, January 2, 2012

Ringing in 2012

Evs & I went to dinner at Chili's with my siblings, Josh & Britt and Jenny & Jesse, we laughed, had discussions, and just chatted about life. Its neat to share moments like this with my siblings. {no photo-Josh & Evan didn't think it was necessary to document it--they may be right I might be weird like that} We ended up just hanging out together. We had a slumber party--just in case the drunkards were out--we had our sparkling cider, the guys flew Ev's helicopter trying to strategically land it on something smoothly and they also played on the PS3. Since I didn't have work on Monday we ended up staying the night again. We awoke to Ru's usual early morning ritual of yelling out, "Mom, I'm awake..its me Rubi..I'm awake." I sure love that girl. I had lots of fun playing "kitchen" with Rubi, playing hide'n'seek, walking the dogs, being nice to the dogs, learning to play nice, and running around with her. My parents came over for dinner on Sunday night to J&B house and I showed Mom how to get addicted {adding free apps} to her tablet she got for Christmas. That night we ended up watching a movie my Mom brought over called, Hachi. Man it was such a funny then it got sad kinda movie..I hugged my doggies and cried at parts, while I swear the guys eyes were getting teary-eyed, but they wouldn't admit it.
 {Happy New Year Facebook!}
HAPPY 2012! 
                             
Here's to a great NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

haha! Okay rubis wake up make me laugh so hard!!! She is funny!