Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tender mercy

On many occasions Heavenly Father is letting me know that He is listening. That he knows me and always has my best interest at hand. Since Friday I have been fighting a cold. Runny nose, sore throat, cough..the works. After my normal 7-4 job, twice a week I work with an autistic kiddo. By the 2 pm mark yesterday, I was so wiped, I was feeling so ucky. I debated whether to cancel my session to go get some rest and try to get rid of my cold, but I didn't want my supervisor to get upset because we were already down hours (because the kiddos family cancelled on a previous day this month). About 5 minutes after I debated to cancel or not to cancel. I get a text from the kiddos mom:

"Hey we are at Disneyland so I'm going to cancel today..sorry! Hope you're feeling better."

It was like Heavenly Father heard my thoughts, knew I needed to rest, then told the kiddos Mom.

Heavenly Father is so good to me. I am so thankful for such small tender mercies that strengthen my faith.

1 comment:

The Fallan Family said...

I love when He blesses me like that :)