I watched him pack up his suitcase last night for his trip to Atlanta, GA. Too bad he couldn't pack away his nerves! Poor guy! I have never seen my hubby so nervous {minus the day before/day of when he took his national BOC exam}.He went over his suitcase contents about 4 times with me, rehearsing what he will wear on which day just to make sure he didn't forget anything. It was really late, but I tried to stay up with him as long as I could. I just kept hugging him telling him it was all going to be just fine. I couldn't really find comforting words for him, except, "Babe, you are amazing! You are going to do so great! If its in the Lords plans for us and we do our best, it will work out. If its not His will, then it won't work out. We are meant to be somewhere else. I am so proud of you!" I am so excited for him! He is going to do amazing! Why? Because he is amazing! You can't come up with an amazing personality over night or the answers to all the unknown questions you'll be asked, but he is that type of person that people like. The type of person you want to be around. I hope Emory sees that in him. Funny of the night-"Babe, you will be gone 2 days over night, how many underwear do you want to take?" He says, "Make it 4, just in case I poop myself!"
Good luck Evs! I am your biggest fan! You're going to do awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment