33 and now there are 12!
On March 15th, Evs received two phone interviews. The first he said he was caught off guard, a little nervous at first, but calmed down as it went on. The second he knew he was getting so he expected it and was calm and confident. After the calls he was told that he would hear back in a couple weeks if he was one of the top 12 or even if he wasn't.
On March 15th, Evs received two phone interviews. The first he said he was caught off guard, a little nervous at first, but calmed down as it went on. The second he knew he was getting so he expected it and was calm and confident. After the calls he was told that he would hear back in a couple weeks if he was one of the top 12 or even if he wasn't.
Friday came--Evan got the awaited call from Emory {remember this} for a formal interview in Atlanta,GA. He was getting anxious as the two week mark came and went yesterday, in fact, he even tried to pull reverse psychology on himself by saying, "No call yet...I'm thinking I probably didn't get an invite...I'm not too worried."
He called me at work to tell me. I answered and he said,"Guess what?!?!" I said, knowing in his tone that Emory called, "You are off work early?" HAHA I tried to drag it out but his excitement was too much for me. I am a proud wifey that he made it to the top 12. I have full confidence that he will do his best at his formal interview and if he gets it, it was suppose to be.
He called me at work to tell me. I answered and he said,"Guess what?!?!" I said, knowing in his tone that Emory called, "You are off work early?" HAHA I tried to drag it out but his excitement was too much for me. I am a proud wifey that he made it to the top 12. I have full confidence that he will do his best at his formal interview and if he gets it, it was suppose to be.
2 comments:
That is so amazing! Congrats Evan!! You'll do great in the formal interview!
Darcy! It has been too long! I cant' believe Evan is already almost done with grad school! I can't wait until I get to that point. Ha. Congrats to Evan on making it so far. I hope he gets in! :) Hope you two are doing well.
Post a Comment