Tuesday, March 27, 2012

4 years ago

Its been 4 years to the day, when my mind wasn't clear. I didn't know what to do. As Evy says," I had too many men wanting me." Even though I say, "you were still crushing on this one girl." He sent me a text after our first date (yesterday 4 years ago) and asked,"well, what are we going to do?" I answered, "Lets talk tomorrow. I need to think." Apparently, one real date the day before took us from category one "best friends" to category two "possibly wanting to get involved". Even though I had a lot of baggage {too many tears and too much history with another guy} and uncertainties about starting a new relationship after kinda recently being in one, two, or three of them, I decided I wanted to try it. And I was right. You my sweet, Evan, were worth my time, energy and heart. You made it easy. Thank you for your trust and love. You were and still are very much the relationship I am glad I pursued. Thank you for being such a great boyfriend and hubby. I love you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay I'm so glad you did too! I love seeing you so happy!