With our humble abode being on the "ginormous" side, I decided one day that I would put the dogs beds in a little empty space behind the couch, so they would be hidden from all the millions of people that come through my "ginormous" home, but accessible. Sage has gotten a little bit on the 'husky' side {he used to be anorexic skinny}. Maybe I should say he has filled out now. Anyways I decided I would cut back just a little bit on how much food I give him for breakfast and dinner. When I was home for lunch today, I caught him red pawed! He was on his hind legs stealing his sisters {Jade} food from her food bowl in the top bunk. I guess he was desperate. I promise my dogs get fed! It was pretty funny.
Here Sage is looking at me, waiting for me to walk away so he can sneak more food.
After I walked away, sure enough he gets on his hind legs and digs his grubby mouth into Jades food bowl to finish off the rest of her food.


1 comment:
Haha! What a sneak thief!
Post a Comment