Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mani, Pedi and laugh

We started our mother daughter/sister date out to eat at Outback Steakhouse. Where we all,mostly Mom,  struggled to read the menu because the lighting is really bad in that place. We laughed about that. We ate our food and chatted about life and laughed some more especially when Mom tried to talk about her sex life..TMI. We headed to the mall to get pedicures. They laughed at me because I got stuck with the guy doing my feet, but he had strong hands so they missed out. We headed to Target and picked up some odds and ends. Had a little fun with Mom too.Love that women. And I love my sisters too. We are all so different, but I am glad we had a chance to hang out. I sure love them!

2 comments:

Cherish said...

It's so fun to get together with siblings! Moms should keep their sex lives to themselves, though. :P

Jessica said...

I thought I had final approval over pictures... Loser