Mom has been out of town for a couple months visiting her Oregon kids and grandkids. We missed her while she was gone, but she came back and we had a typical family dinner to reunite.
Happy to have Grandma Mags home to spoil them.
BBQ hot dogs & chicken for dinner. Love me some burned hot dogs.
Rubi had to go potty, so of course Bria had to go with her. I hear Bria ask Ru,"You have to go poop?" Ru replies, "No just pee." Love these characters.
Rubi being a BIG girl going potty!
Dad found a new love for his iPhone. He can categorize all the movies he has at home-so if ever in doubt-turn to technology-never thought I would see this is in Dad's future.
I think Mom has shrunk! Poor thing. She is the child of 4ft Gloria Ballantyne.


3 comments:
Love our family time!
dang! you guys look so much alike in this picture. cute
Girls just can't pee alone!
Post a Comment