Monday, August 13, 2012

Pretty crazy stuff

Growing up in Nuevo, CA nothing ever exciting or disastrous ever happened, which is certainly not a bad thing. On Sunday, a tornado touched down in the small little town, population 7,000. Probably the craziest thing that has ever happened to the little town. It has caused a huge mess, with many roads closed and has left one very detoured way to get to the freeway. Glad that homes weren't destroyed or people injured. It could've been worse. Ironically, unless you live in Nuevo or heard it on the news, the surrounding cities had no clue what happened to the little ole town.

3 comments:

Cherish said...

Holy flip, how did I not hear about this? That's insane! I know there have been tornadoes in Riverside Co before at some point but never there! The really weird thing is that around that same day, I dreamed I was visiting my parents in Romoland and there was a tornado.

Kristin said...

holy crap!

The Fallan Family said...

Seriously scary!