This seriously gave me a little bounce in my step as I continue to search for a job and keep the faith that the right one comes along.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
The Lowdown as of Late
There hasn't been too much going on around here. I continue to volunteer coach at Navarre high school for the Girls Varsity soccer team. Our record is 5-1-1 in our District. We are heading into the last week of the post season, District Semi-Finals. Game tonight and tomorrow and if we win, Friday finals here we come! Evan continues to work his heart out at work. He really enjoys it. The past few weeks he had to cover for his boss because she had a fall and hit her head, leaving her with a bad concussion (Athletic Trainers know all about concussions). She was out for a couple weeks and Evan was thrown into the fire to pick up her job while he was on a rotation where he had been working with another Doctor. He was nervous and unsure, but I sure believed in him. His boss came back and is not 100% so he is still helping her get back on track. I am sure proud of him! In other news the job search continues and apparently having a college degree and a ton of experience all around hasn't made me the "IDEAL" candidate, whatever that may be. While browsing Craigslist for local jobs I came across this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, yous in d' souf now. All ya'll bettah git us'd t it. ya hear? Glad you found the perfect job. Sometimes the best things are worth the wait.
Post a Comment