Sunday, May 5, 2013

And the winner is...



EVAN!!! At the start of the season we each chose our top three teams of who would win The Amazing Race. Tonight was the season finale and I am sad to admit but I only had ONE of my chosen teams left in the race out of the final 4. Evan had TWO with his other team out of the race due to a ruptured achilles tendon (He stands by the statement that they would have made it to the end if that didn't happen). In a landslide win the Hockey Players/Brothers took it all. Evan cheered, clapped, and rubbed it in my face that my team came in third... (real big on sportsmanship in our family)

Until the next season of Amazing Race I'll have to listen to Evs gloat about his win... I'll get him next time.

1 comment:

Kimberly Grafton said...

I was so glad they won! Of course being hockey players, they were Nick's and my top team too! We were just routing for anyone but the newlyweds!