He doesn't like to make a big deal. He doesn't like all the attention. But I am sure glad I don't care what he likes when it comes to celebrating him!
He spent most of his day working. Then we went shopping for a BBQ for his birthday gift and headed to dinner. We ate at Rodizio Brazilian Steakhouse in downtown Pensacola. I had slyly mentioned it was his birthday but wasnt sure they would catch on. As were were leaving and almost out the door we hear singing and turn back and the crew is singing to an empty table! Awkward! We hurried back to enjoy the rest of the birthday song. We enjoyed our night together to celebrate my LOVE. He is not much of a cake person so we stopped by Sonic and got some shakes and I beautifully serenated him with the happy birthday song.
Happy Birthday Evs! So happy to celebrate YOU! XOXO

2 comments:
I like the candles in the shake, that's cute. Hilarious about the staff walking up singing to your empty table!!! Happy Birthday, Evan!!!
Hey girl! Glad you found me! (and by default have now found you :) ) I just put my blog on private, so email me so I can add you as a reader! jaimiedud@hotmail.com thanks!
Post a Comment