Sunday, June 23, 2013

Georgia Weddin'

After growing up in California, I never thought that I would ever live in Florida. Not for any reason, just the fact that it was across the country. Well, a best friend of mine growing up thought the same thing and she now resides in Georgia. What are two California girls doing in the south?! Making memories!! I am so thankful that I was one of her few friends from the West Coast that was able to be at her sealing and her reception. It was pretty awesome! I am so glad that even when you haven't seen someone in a while, you immediately pick up where you left off. Its a great feeling!
Country Boy marries City Girl!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Joseph and Stevi Pate 
Atlanta Georgia Temple
June 22nd, 2013
 Reception @ Columbus Botanical Garden
The lovely couple
We enjoyed our mini-vacay in Georgia! Its a fun place to visit!

No comments: