Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Everything

I cannot help but love and adore the one who is always there for me.
The one who lets me snuggle even when I am doing it annoyingly.
The one that always tells me, "You're amazing honey!"
The one that humors my random ideas and goes with the flow.
The one that holds me when its been just one of those days and tells me it will all be okay.
The one who loves me unconditionally, despite my many faults and just shakes his head.
The one that works so hard to take care of me. 
I LOVE YOU MY EVERYTHING!
{photo credit: jenfallanphotography.com}

3 comments:

Liz said...

Awesome photo shoot!! Whoever your photographer was, he/she knows how to capture a beautiful couple just right!! Oh, and I doubt he ever finds any kind of snuggling annoying!!! He is a man, after all...;)

Liz said...

By the way, that last comment was referring to your husband, not the photographer.

Merilee said...

You both look fantastic in these photos! I'm so glad you have each other to experience the highs and lows of life with together.:)