Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Surprise date night!

Life has been busy lately. Evs and I have been working a lot. I've been helping coach some soccer teams as well. So our days our long and I wanted to appreciate him for all he does. Recently, an indoor gun range opened up close to our house. When I called in the check out the details, I decided I was taking Evs out that night to the range. When he got home, I told him, "get ready quickly, were going on a date." I of course dressed casually and attempted to throw off any idea he may have mustered up. He took so many guesses! I finally told him, "if you ask one more time I am not taking you and then you'll never know!" Haha! I think he was happy when he found out what we were doing. I personally think he thought I was going to let him buy a gun, which is a whole other deal we have going on. He enjoyed shooting his 9mm hand gun. Small, simple but good for his first time back at the range. I just watched. Ladies night is Fridays, so it may become a date night tradition. Love our time together. So grateful for him!

No comments: