I just am so excited today! You should know that Hawaii officially has a TARGET! Can you believe it??!?! I know right..how could I have lived so long without one, well..sometimes you just gotta sacrifice =) So there are two here on the island. No where else on any other island are there Targets..its just awesome..ok so the simple things in life really just make me so happy.. Im so easy to keep happy =) My mom sent me a cheese slicer this week. Now I know when I tell people they are like" OHH a ...cheese slicer...wow what a..cool thing.." Honestly is is the best thing since sliced bread and Targets in Hawaii. There is nothing better than having thin sliced cheese because when you are trying to make a grilled cheese tuna melt and really the bread is cooking faster than the cheese is melting, that where we run into a problem...I know turning the stove down could be a possibility, but heck when I want a tuna melt I just want the cheese to MELT>> ok so on top of my other job, I take care of a little girl. I took care of her for my whole last year of college. Her name is Naomi and well she is darling! She is so stinkin smart. Her parents are guinesses and teach her very well. I mean what almost two year old can tell you where there right ear is?? Thats amazing to me. Its fun to have her around, its not even a job to me, its my playtime, time to be amazed, time to j

ust watch her grow and to teach her things.
Everyone meet Naomi or as she calls herself "OMI" the image you see is she has an old cell phone that has no battery on the back and she has my car keys. what happened was picked up her phone got my keys and said" bye, Im leaving, I going bye bye, see ya later." It is so funny how little kids pick up on those things. That is usually what Evan does when he is leaving for work he has his cell phone is one hand and the keys in the other..I think she is adorable and makes me happy.
My sister Jenny doesnt have a facebook. SO the next picture I am posting is for her. I cut 9 inches off of my hair in January and she just found out today. Where in the world does she hide? I mean 9 inches that was a momentous event in my life. I have always had long hair...and I decided well I am tired of vacuuming up such long hair, so if I am going to shed so much it might as well be shorter hairs =) jk... well wish me luck at target tomorrow..hopefully its not too crazy like they say it is...life is good. I am grateful for the simple and small things that make each day special. Theres nothing better than doing good for others and seeing them smile because you make them happy. Like Naomi, "small orange paweese?" I said, " of course.." Naomi says," OH THANK YOU..as she laughs because the orange is so small =)

4 comments:
Your hair looks good! It is so curly how fun. The things we do after marriage. Change is fun!
UGH!! She is so adorable Darcy!! How fun for you!! I'm going to need your address so I can send that SPECIAL something to you!! I am so happy you have a blog!! LOVE IT!!
Nine inches and your hair is still that long?! I cut of the same amount and mine is much shorter... sniff sniff--I miss it! You look super cute! And it's good news that you are no longer Target-deprived. :) Hope all is going well. Love your guts, Suzanne
Hey, I know I was blessed with a very adventurous boy. And I will probably have all boys and will probably all be crazy. How are you?
Post a Comment