Saturday, March 28, 2009

our beginning 1 year ago


March 26th, 2008 our "first date"


March 27th, 2009 Married

So even though Ev and I are married, I just wanted to note today as a significant day in our lives. Today, March 27th 2009, marks 1 year of being together. 9 months of that dating and 3 months being married and still dating =) The past year has been amazing. I truly found my best friend. Of all the people I could be led to in the world I am so thankful that I finally found Ev. He is the best person I could ever imagine myself with. I love how the past year we have learned so much about each other and continue to learn things of course =) I am so thankful for Evan and his kind heart, his chinese eyes and his sense of humor. I love that we can laugh and talk and laugh and play. I love that he always makes me feel beautiful and special. I love that he loves to just snuggle with me (especially if he wants to play football on the wii, thats how he convinces me he can play, that I can snuggle with him =P) He speaks to me with such kindness and his kind tone always make me feel so happy and loved. I love that he has no problem doing the dishes and that he always wants to do everything together (laundry, dishes, cleaning).These qualities are just a few of his qualities that I love so much.We arent perfect, but we are perfect for each other. I love my husband and I will always be grateful for March 27th when we began our beginning 1 year ago.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

aww congrats!!

Katy said...

You two are so sweet. The kind of relationship you're building now will serve you well during your future years together. Nothing like making love (not that kind) that's rock solid.

Dial Family said...

That was me.. I had to change my profile so you'd recognize who was leaving the comment..
You guys are so cute; and what fun times you've had thus far (even considering it's been a year).. Always try to remember those good times; they tend to help you get thru those rocky times..
XOXO