Thursday, April 2, 2009
the little things in life
What a fun week it has been. I really love being in Hawaii. Often the weather cant make itself up, but honestly I am not complaining because well I love it here. So being married is so much fun. I think I have my most fun when Evan and I are joking and just laughing about random things. I think by far one of the funniest happenings was when we came home from church on Sunday and we had been at a ward fireside so we were out later so we finally get home and I flip off my shoes and so does Ev. He first does it and it lands on top of the stove then he does the next shoe he flick off and it ends up in the TOILET!! what are the odds. I mean I guess our apartment isnt that big, but geez its not that small either... This was definitely a picture moment. Dont mind the fact that my toilet is on my blog...
So we watched the movie Marley & Me last night and I am so glad we didnt actually pay money to watch that in the movie theatre. It had a nice cute theme of the "family animal" and how attached families get to animals but ehh I wouldnt buy the movie...Before Evan brought home the movie (because I wanted to see it) he brought in a surprise, but told me I had to close my eyes. So I did and he was hiding it from me..He tells me I can open my eyes and then says ,"now dont go looking for anything". I was like "okay, I wont". About 15 minutes later he says, "so do you want to know what your surprise is?" I said ,"well if you want to tell me sure." He said," Your not going to go looking for it?" I laughed and said,"Its your surprise I can wait until you give it to me." About 30 minutes later he says," I Cant Take it anymore, you can have your surprise." I got up on the chair and got down my surprise, He had gotten me an Easter basket full of candy! He said," I couldnt help it! The thought of all that candy sitting up there for that long! I couldnt help it!" Oh my husband it the sweetest guy. He is just so cute.
I also cut my hair to my shoulders. Its fun and easy and light. I dont have a picture so you will just have to wait till I take one =) Remember todays a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're the best! Your toilet is so clean, not a single skid. Your mom should be so proud!
LOL u guys are so cute!
I agree with katy, at least your toilet is clean! ha ha
Post a Comment