Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter.together

This was our first Easter married and everywhere I was, so was my Easter bunny. Now my Easter bunny came a little early (if you read previous blogs), but the night before Easter I was yet to get Evan anything for Easter and since he was with me everyday up to that, he wouldnt let me..stinker..We stayed in Honolulu at the parentals house and went to church with them. But the Easter bunny, must be something like the tooth fairy and Santa Claus because that bunny found us at the parentals and dropped off Easter baskets, it was so sweet.Thank you Easter bunny. Later that night we went to a family dinner at Auntie Nancy and Uncle Bill's home.We missed everyone that was not there from the family, but we had fun with family and friends that was there. Ev and I were asked to make a dessert. I told Ev he should make his cheesecake, since he loves it so much. So he did and I had the idea of making a strawberry glaze, with fresh strawberries we just bought. We did good. Everything turned out good, except next time we wont put make the glaze in advance because it gets jelly like and you are suppose to let it set on the cheesecake, so we will do that next time but we did good and Ev's cake turned out good.

1 comment:

Dial Family said...

You guys are too cute!!