Salsa for the eyes and an omelet for the smile...oh I got toast for the ears a little later...
Sunday, April 19, 2009
a.happy.meal.
I work from home and I start work at 7am (usually). Right off the bat I am super busy since California time is 3 hours ahead of me and everyone is already up working. So Evan got up about 8am and I was like, "Babe, can you make me some eggs, Im starving.." So he was like, okay, what kind I said Scrambled and he said ok. So I continued working and then he brought me my breakfast. I took a picture because it was so cute.
Salsa for the eyes and an omelet for the smile...oh I got toast for the ears a little later...
Evan has been off all week from school for his Spring break and so I was like, your turn to cook. Usually he helps me cook anyways. He will chop up anything or grate anything, you just gotta give him the directions and hell do it, hes very helpful like that. So his idea of dinner all week was Taco Bell one day, McDonalds the next, and L&L the following..haha..ya right! So he would look in the fridge and say I dont know what to make...what do you want to eat...(same question I ask him when I make dinner) Well I said, "Whatever you want to make Babe, I will eat whatever" (his typical response) I just have to say he did a good job. I helped him like he helps me and did as directed. We ate leftovers one day, He made wontons the next, we ate Taco Bell the next, and he made Meatball sandwiches with french bread (he homemade the sauce, we had pre-cooked meatballs from Costco, and he cut the bread) He did so good and I think he wants to go back to being the behind the scenes guy and just be given directions and not have to think of what to make every night for dinner. What a sweet guy!
Salsa for the eyes and an omelet for the smile...oh I got toast for the ears a little later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How do you work from home? What do you do?
Post a Comment