Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Tree 2010

Last year's tree looked something like this: 
Hand crafted out of green parchment paper and tissue paper for the ornaments. Since moving to California, one of the perks is that there is a plethora of Christmas trees and some at a reasonable price for the height. One thing I wanted most this year was to buy a tree. I wanted to decorate my own tree, with my own lights, with my own ornaments. Even though the significance of the tree is irrelevant to Christ's birth, setting it up brings some of the family time into the holidays. We went to Lowe's shopped around nothing I liked. Went to Home Depot the next week and found a winner. So without further adieu meet our tree..Noble Fir the I. 
 At 7 1/2 feet tall, such a beauty!

 My dogs may have peed on it or around it thinking it was their personal portapotty, but no worries they never were caught and I shampooed thoroughly!
Happy Holidays!

No comments: