Growing up, we always went to Knotts Berry Farm during the Christmastime (Law Enforcement discount). I have such a fond memory of that place and its so low key but yet the rides are so much fun. My favorite amusement park by far.Since I haven't exactly been around in the mainland the past few years, I haven't had the chance to join in on the fun. But this year I am actually living in California. We tried to get all of the family together, but it didn't work out that we all could go on the same day. So..Josh, Britt, Rubi, Evs and I went, along with some friends, Heather, Chris, and Baby Cade. We had such a blast. We got on a handful of rides for it being a Saturday (due to some good luck and nice people). We ate overpriced food and smelt all the other good food we couldn't afford. It was such a nice time to spend with family.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(166)
-
▼
December
(14)
- 2 years ago..
- Christmas Day with the Stubbs Family
- Christmas Day with the Greco/Repucci Family
- Christmas Eve 2010
- Much needed reunion with friends.
- Evans Grades
- Christmas Tree 2010
- Remember this holiday season to LOVE! And then LOV...
- Christmas card 2010
- Visit with Auntie Darcy
- Christmas/Anniversary Pictures
- Knotts Merry Farm
- His then Her
- Happy Wednesday!
-
▼
December
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment