Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2 years ago..

We walked hand in hand into the San Diego Temple to be sealed for time and eternity.
What a beautiful day that was!
27 December 2008
Thank you My Sweetheart for a wonderful 2 years..I Love You the Most!
Evan's commentary:
I always find it a compliment when people think I just got married last month... Thanks sweetheart for a WONDERFUL 2 years! Keep em coming!! Love You!

The day of our wedding we hadn't eaten much that morning so when all the pictures and everything were done we went in our wedding attire through the drive through of McDonalds. We got Chicken Nuggets. Today we got Chicken Nuggets too. It was a fun memory to relive.

MY CARD TO EVS:

EV's CARD TO ME:
What did we do to CELEBRATE??
We are going to take a train ride somewhere in California because that's what I wanted to do, but things have been so busy with family in town and work that we are taking a raincheck for now. We did however go to CHEESECAKE FACTORY with Ev's parents (they were staying with us before they went back to HI). I had never been there before so it was a big treat for me.
It was a great day of celebration with my BEST FRIEND! The one thing I remember from our sealing were the words, " YOU WILL BE HAPPY!" And we sure are!