Saturday, March 26, 2011

3 Years!

Three years ago today I went on my first "official"date with Evs to Tanaka of Tokyo in Waikiki, Hawaii. It was there where he swept me off my feet and and the rest is history..How we celebrated?? I bought 6 maple bar donuts{our personal favorites}We each got 3. One for each year! Before I really knew how I felt about Evan, he would tell me he loved me and I would tell him Bread and Butter (hence donuts are made of bread and butter..okay and sugar). Until one day he said it to me and I reciprocated the "I Love You" without even trying to guard myself. I knew I loved the guy and I am glad that I stopped guarding my heart and allowed myself to actually say the words to him. I love you my Evan. You may have loved me longer, but I will always love you more! Thanks for taking me out on that date that night and letting me pay for it..hahahaha {side note: I had cash and Ev only had card, we were on a double date and they didn't split the check so..I paid for it}

1 comment:

Merilee said...

That is SO sweet! Rojohn and I just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary, but I still vividly remember our first "official" date and the first time we openly professed our love to each other.:)

Blog Archive