Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

{Happy Birthday to My Mother} You are the best Mom I have ever had! I love you and even though you have passed on some OCD traits to me..you are forgiven. I am grateful you were born so that you could give me life. I love you with all my heart and I am so thankful for your Faith, Love, and Support! You have such a good heart and genuinely care about those around you. You are my favorite Mom in the whole world! {Happy Birthday Mi Mum} I hope your day was special!
 While the rest of the family went out to dinner @ Chili's, Evan and I headed over to My Mom's house for some cake and celebration. Then we stayed and watched:
 
It was a cute movie. I enjoyed spending time with my Mom and Siblings. Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Blog Archive