Friday, February 10, 2012

Fun with the girls!

Tony & Michelle came to my neck of the woods and were going car shopping at an auto center nearby. Really who wants to take 3 kids to a boring car lot with nothing to do. So they came over to my house and Evan and I tag teamed them. They had fun roaming in my backyard-Nadia has such an imagination, she gave me a guided tour of my back yard like it was the zoo or a nature observatory-Bria ran through our 800 sq ft house closing every door after she went through one, running in a big circle. We watched Enchanted, had Mac & Cheese for dinner and I learned that my house is really unprepared for little kids, especially in the food department. But we made due with orange slices and crazy bread from the night befores dinner. CJ & Bria splashed around in the bathub. It was a nice visit from the girls! I sure love them!

No comments: