Last night I went and saw a movie with my SIL Brittanie. We went and saw The Vow.

The husbands didn't really want to see it so just us girls went and they stayed home and watched Rubi and Cole.It was such a funny, cute, sweet, and sad story. I can't believe it is a true story. It got me all teary-eyed and I started to reflect on my own covenants that I made with my hubby and what would happen if that happened to us. I sure love my hubby to pieces and I do not even know what kind of nut house I would be put in if something were to happen to him. The movie put life into perspective a little bit. Big things like, the accident on this movie and the amnesia she was forced to live with, don't happen to me everyday-knock on wood, but it got me realizing that some of the little things that Evan and I disagree about sometimes are so silly. Its almost ridiculous how the small things can get us all flustered and drive a good Spirit out of our home. I love when we are just us, and when our grumpy-moody selves don't get in the way.
Taken January 2012


No comments:
Post a Comment