Wednesday, February 1, 2012

There are just some things..

worth taking a picture of. When I walked into the kitchen after Evs had finished cleaning the utensils I saw this artistic piece of work{yes all these were dirty-dont judge us!}
My hubby is so cute! It makes me happy that some of my OCDisms are rubbing off on him.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Darcy, we need to talk about this situation. How does a sink full of dishes not drive you nuts, but the placement, as the dishes are drying, does? I'm not judging you. All I got is a heart full of love for you. And, I wish I could take your exercise class.

Stubbs Love said...

Katy..I wish you could take my exercise class too..as far as the dirty dishes in the sink..totally drives me bonkers..but I hate cleaning utensils {by hand no dishwasher} so I left this project for Evan.