We are onto..
Whatever that is...
We got the call. Emory didn't say why they didn't choose him. But he was not one of the top 5 chosen for the program. No matter what thought, Evan had an amazing experience. He did his best and will now move on to something else. It might have been in our plans, but it sure wasn't in Heavenly Father's plan for our family {He must've known my dogs don't do well in humidity}. I pondered how good Evan felt after his interview. I made him tell me every detail and it sounded like he did such a great job. I am so proud of him. Its not everyday a Doctor tells you, "you are a strong candidate". I wondered how someone {we} could feel so confident and good about such an experience/interview, how the flow of the process just happened, it wasn;t forced and then it didn't work out. When I asked Evan if he felt dissapointed? {especially because he felt so great about everything} he said," The good we felt comes from the Lord saying He is with us." He is such a trooper to go through so many emotions and be at peace with their decision. I love him so much!

4 comments:
Sorry to hear you won't be joining us out in Atlanta! You two have an awesome outlook though...a reassurance that God provides and that everything will be for your good. What an opportunity and who knows...maybe next year? Come visit Atlanta anytime! We would love to have you out here to vacation! Besos!!!
Sorry to hear it didn't work out. But I am sure your family is super excited that u will be sticking around. You two are awesome.
The IE needs you too much:) What about all those Silver Sneakers peeps. They'd die without you! Something always works out. It's the not knowing that's KILLER. With talent like yours and Evan's, there's no stoppin' you two:) I love you, cuz.
Sorry. I guess the Lord will bless you in a different opportunity. Love you!
Post a Comment