Sunday, May 27, 2012

Staycation Part 1

 So glad we could be with Cynthia (and Allen} on such a special day! It was nice to come back to the temple where Evs and I were sealed for eternity. 
We spent Saturday morning here. Together. It was such a beautiful day to be in The House of the Lord.  We felt such peace. I love to go to the temple! Its a special place for us!

Later, on Saturday night, we went to dinner here:

It was great food!
Then Evs surprised me with dessert--GELATO--something we have never eaten together.
Then we realized we needed to get some groceries for Sunday--so we went to another place we have never been together {not by choice} WHOLE FOODS MARKET..let me just say, Can I please get some processed food?!?! I walked around that store going "whoa! thats expensive! Yikes! Seriously for nasty bread! $9.99/lb for steak, that has got to be some golden steak!" We survived but needless to say we wont be going to break the bank at WHOLE FOODS MARKET anytime in the near future.

No comments: