Saturday we visited with Grandpa and we got him up and exercising. He did leg and arm exercises and we even got him to walk a little bit {his reward was he got to get back into his chair and watch South Pacific} He is frail and his memory is fading. It makes me sad to see his physical body die, his language become limited, but I am glad I still get to see his smile.
We always have so much fun when we go to Mom's for dinner. Ru and I played in the pool to cool off. I called her Ariel and she called me Eric {I told her my name wasn't Eric but she insisted..I told her she must call me Makiki or I wasn't going to play anymore..she settled for Queen Kiki..I was totally fine with that}. We just hung out watched some movies, ate some dinner, rested, oh and sang Happy 25th Birthday to Jenny as a family!
Jade enjoying the cool floor
Cole enjoying the dogs pillow
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!
After everyone else left, Evs and I stayed and hung out with Mom and watched Bringing Down the House. That movie is hilarious!
After everyone else left, Evs and I stayed and hung out with Mom and watched Bringing Down the House. That movie is hilarious!







No comments:
Post a Comment