Between packing and moving and packing and working and moving, Evs and I have been so busy that we haven't had much quality time together where were not talking about the details of the move..etc. He has been wanting to see The Dark Knight Rises, but after the whole Aurora, Colorado Century 16 massacre, I haven't exactly been wanting to go inside a movie theater and watch it, even though I am just being over dramatic. Nonetheless, we decided to take a break and go to the Van Buren Drive-Inn and watch a double feature. We grabbed some Chinese take-out, a big drink from 76 station and got comfortable with our blankets and pillows in the trunk of the Scion TC. We watched Dark Knight Rises and The Amazing Spiderman. Even though we didn't get home until 2 am and I had work at 7am it was well worth it to have some calm time and I actually stayed awake for both of them, which is a miracle in itself.

No comments:
Post a Comment