Saturday, February 23, 2013

Amazing Race

We love this show! We're pretty excited for a new season. We walk through the scenarios the people on the show are going through, as if we were actually there, its like our way to bond on the show without actually being on it, nothing wrong with imaginative play! Maybe it's because we've always wanted to explore and travel around, but have always been in school and haven't ever had the money to pick up and go. I don't ever think we will really ever travel the world, but there are some places that we would like to go- like the very first leg of the race, Bora Bora! I've always wanted to go to French Polynesia! Maybe someday.
Our current picks for the winner-
Mine: John & Jessica, the Roller Derby Moms, and the YouTube friends.
Evs picks: the Hockey players, Father & Son,  and the Country Singers.
The last team to check in MAY be ELIMINATED!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you guys should try out for the show :)