Saturday, February 23, 2013

#Isnatchedagoodone




After I worked this morning, I holla'd at my Honey BooBoo to tell him I was on my way home. I asked him if we could go see the movie Safe Haven. Being the amazing man that he is, he said, "Sure" without any groans. So he got online and started looking up the times. He mentioned Warm Bodies and I said, "Lets go see that instead. I know you will enjoy it much better and I did want to see it too. I have already read Safe Haven the book, so its no big deal."  He agreed on that. Don't you love a compromise? I am grateful for a super hubby who deals with me when I am just not feeling as "compromisy". (Like last week when I wanted to go pick up some free carpet that a lady was getting rid of, since our floors are wood in the family room and with dogs its not as fun to clean up their estranged hairs, and tile in the bedroom where its cold when you hop out of the shower and try to get ready.) Anyways, we really enjoyed the movie. With us its like date night every night. But even though its just the two of us and you can always find us renting a Redbox and staying up late, we really love to get out and have a "real date".  This movie was really cute! We had a large Cherry Pepsi and sour patch on hand, and two Nathan's hot dogs I snuck in from Sams club. We enjoyed our movie and our treats a lot. thanks Honey BooBoo for a great date!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I want to see this!!!! The previews were hilarious. Good to know, with some luck maybe it will still be playing when my DH gets home.

The Fallan Family said...

Love movie dates! I want to see both of those movies but haven't made it to the theater yet :)