Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh Monday!

YOU BROUGHT ME JOY!
Yesterday, one of my fitness members (83 years old) came into the fitness center to exercise like he normally does on Monday, at 9:30 am, except he was about a 1/2 hour early. I set him up to start exercise and during our conversation I asked, "Which daughter brought you today?" (his daughters trade off driving him) He said,"None of them. One was at the dentist and the other was still sleeping." Puzzled, I looked at him and said, "well how did you get here then?" He said, "I drove." I replied with, "Do you have a license?" He said, "No it was taken away from me., but I didn't want to miss out on my exercise." Meanwhile, his daughters were trying to call him on his cell phone while he was exercising and he kept messing with the phone, like he didn't know how to use it, and hanging up on them (accidental? I think not). Now this is what I call DEDICATION to your health!

4 comments:

Lore Smart said...

That is so stinkin cute. I love the elderly!!! Cute blog too ; )

Taylor Family said...

Haha, Chris' grandpa is 92. Last year he was trying to renew his license. He failed his eye test once, his written test once, and his behind the wheel like 3 times. But he eventually passed them all. And he got his license :/ Kinda scary haha.

THE GROWS said...

haha thats awsome

The Fallan Family said...

Haha! Gotta love em!