Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rubi time @ The Cove

This day was a last minute idea. I wanted to do something fun since I finished work early, but I also wanted to see my nieces. Well Rubi was the only one that got permission to go with us {Josh tagged along too}. There is this new aquatic center in Riverside that has a mini water park with a kids area, a lazy river, a pool, and some big kid slides. Poor Rubi was about 3 inches too short to go on any of the slides, but she still had so much fun and she actually lasted a while for not being able to do much. 




Rubi was so funny. She followed where all the kids were going and she even tried to sneak onto the slides when the lifeguard wasn't looking! 








At this point she was tired, wanted to leave and go get "bites" but wanted to stay. She got a little cranky and then asked for a "cupcake" of all things. We went to Del Taco for lunch. There was no cupcakes but there were cheesecake bites that we said were cupcakes. She didn't care one bit. 
We had a good day. I love having family so close.

No comments: