When I was a youth I had many great leaders. When I was 17, this wonderful lady was introduced into my life. At first I was hesitant because I was being given a new young womens leader and I was almost graduated from high school. I thought it would be such a drastic change for me, but I soon learned that Tami was nothing to be worried about. In fact she was one of the greatest supporters and example I had growing up. I have since those days in young women kept close contact with her. When I went away to college we talked on the phone often. When I moved to Hawaii we still kept contact. She listened to my sorrows and she listened to my gushings about cute boys and my hater attitude about loser boys. She and her family even traveled from Arizona when Evs and I were married. It has been almost 3 years since I have seen this lady and her boys. Everyone has grown up so much, but she is still the fun loving tall beautiful young womens leader I remember, one of the greatest friends someone could ever have. Love you Tami...oh and love you too ginormous boys of hers!
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(208)
-
▼
August
(15)
- Hide n' Seek
- August 26, 2008
- Double Feature Wednesday
- East Coast Earthquake Devasation
- Exercising Faith
- Sunday--family day
- Huntington Beach Dog Park
- Date Night
- Love me some girl puppy
- Sunday @ Mom's
- Happy 7th Birthday Charlotte! Wish we could be i...
- Saturday with the family
- Breakfast w/ Tami & the boys
- the move
- Sunday
-
▼
August
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment