Monday, August 22, 2011

Huntington Beach Dog Park

Oh man did they love it here! Our first time taking them to the beach..a little hesitant because there were so many dogs, so many big dogs to be specific off of their leashes and lots of beach to run away and never come back. Needless to say, It took me a good 20 minutes before I would let Sage, the known "explorer", off his leash. Sage and Jade were in heaven. They loved it. It was like we took them to Disneyland "for dogs" for the first time. Jade didn't care for the big dogs sniffing them so up close and personal or the sand in her eyes, but nonetheless had a blast! {She told me so} Sage actually went in the water and walked with me, surprising. He had fun too! {He told me too}. Its funny how I used to be afraid of dogs and now my doggies are my little buddies {yes I know they are dogs..but so what}.














Fun times!

1 comment:

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

Love love love the second to last picture! :) So fun! Miss you!