Most recently, Redbox has had this promotion going on that if you text DEALS to 727272 they will send you back a promo code with up to $1.00 off. So for the past 2 weeks, minus a handful of days, Evs and I have been getting as many codes and we could. Well I hit the jackpot. Just about every text I got .50 -$1.00 {its only a buck but that means its FREE} I love FREE date night. Well I had 3 $1.00 promo codes so last night we rented these two movies:
This movie was interesting to say the least. Talk about control of your life and being mentally ill. Its crazy how that is so real in our world today. I can't say I will even jump at the next opportunity to see this movie, but it wasn't a total and complete waste of time {maybe..}
Now I heard many friend reviews about this movie when it was in the theater. My own review: It was actually funny. Funny in a semi stupid way, I guess. I had to watch and listen so carefully that sometimes it bugged me. What really drove me insane, so insane that I had to leave the room a couple times because I got so much anxiety and Ev refused to fast forward it, was Steve Carrell's character!! He was such a disaster!! Everything was such a mess and as much as he was funny, it had me going crazy. I know its just a movie, but I hate movies where there is so much conflict and constant craziness.
Even though I about had an anxiety attack watching movies, I loved time I got to just relax and hang out.


No comments:
Post a Comment