It went something like this: I made a card and folded it up with a handmade envelope. Wrote Evs name and address on it and drew a fake stamp on it. When I went home for lunch I put the letter in the mailbox and then went inside. While eating I asked Evan," Have you checked the mail yet? Can you check it? Im expecting something." He gets up checks it and comes back inside with a cute grin on his face. I love when I can make him smile ear to ear. The card looked like this:
We went to a steakhouse called Spunky's Steer. We had some great steak and some yummy fried zucchini! Most of all we had good conversation and good quality time. We came home and watched {he watched, I fell asleep} The Priest {weird if you ask me}.
I love this man! He is my best friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment