Evan and I started re-watching the Saga together so that we could be up to date and see the EPIC finale on Saturday. We started Thursday night and did it double feature style.
This was Evan and Sage during New Moon. They didn't quite make it to the end. Evan does work early mornings so I guess I understand. That used to be me many moons ago. Our roles have reversed.
Friday we continued our marathon.
{Sage is really into this part}
Saturday finally came. We ended up making a day out of it. We went to a matinee showing of
Breaking Dawn Part 2.
I was pretty stoked while watching it, I just love this series!
{Evan is too Asian to be one of the Red-eyes. He's been designated Werewolf}
We hit up the mall and walked around. Then went to dinner at Moes. It was a really nice day with my hunny! I sure love him and how well he treats me!






2 comments:
Mom and I are going to see it next week, looks like a good end to the story :)
sounds fun. you look gorgeous as always in the last picture :)
Post a Comment