Thursday, November 1, 2012

Holiday Opener

Happy Halloween!!
As you can see they are so thrilled to be dressed up once again. I thought they would be so much happier to only have a little hat to wear...negative...Sage (Frankenstein) just laid there grumpy faced until I took it off him and Jade (little Devil girl) well she posed like a statue until I took hers off. Good sports!
We didn't do much for Halloween. I at least threw some decorations up to feel festive.We were pretty boring and only dressed the dogs up. We went to the church for a trunk or treat. Those kids got so much candy I am glad that I am not the one paying for the dental bill. Quote of the night: A 7/8 year old little girl dressed as a devil, opened her bag, looked at Evan and said, "Load me up!"  It was pretty funny! We had a easy low key night.

2 comments:

Brittanie said...

hahahaha love their grumpy faces!!

The Fallan Family said...

They look so cute in their hats!