
He is just so thoughtful! I am not much of a soda drinker, but I really like cherry 7 up and its always too expensive so I wont buy it, but Ev of course will if I like it. He bought me the cereal Honey bunches of Oats with Cinnamon and Frosted Mini Wheats Maple and brown Sugar because I pretty much like anything with brown sugar or cinnamon not because I needed cereal or because I was out of it, but because Ev will buy it if I like it. I am not a huge fan of Ice cream mostly because it has zero nutritional value and because I hate chocolate and most ice creams have some form of chocolate in them, but we found this ice cream made by Dreyers called Caramel delight. (1/2 the fat so its suppose to be more healthy--hehe--But after the first time we finished the first 1/2 gallon I havent bought anymore, but Ev did because he knows I like it. Now we love movies and in Laie they have these red box movies machines in the grocery store, so Ev rented a movie, even though the title of the movie is Labor Pains (dont worry its not because Im preggo) he said it was a new release =) My Evy is such a sweetheart, I am so spoiled and loved. He is so thoughtful and always works so hard. Even though Ev is in school and works part time and I work full time, he always tries to give to our family as much as he can. He is such a wonderful husband and such a help. He is always finding a way to express how much he loves me and I love him so much more for his efforts. Even though lately I am constantly annoying him about decisions we have to make soon, so we know where well be after graduation, he still is patient with me and is pulling his weight. I love my husband so much. We have been married for almost 8 months now and even though its not a long time, I am even more in love with my husband now than I was when I married him. I love being married to my best friend!
6 comments:
aww what a sweetheart!!! We rented that the other day too! What did u think?
what a sweetie. I find it hilarious that if I don't send Nate off to the store without a shopping list, he'll come back with all sorts of FUN unhealthy things; and not just for me but for himself and the kids.. Gotta love those men. BTW, I am SOO missing the PCC. I loved their shows!! SO fun!! Esp the coconut tree climber. I wonder if he's still there?..
You guys are so cute! My hubby once brought me a bunch of candy bars because he couldn't find a bouquet of flowers at the gas station :) and I liked that much better than flowers!
That is so cute! He sounds like a great guy and I am happy that you found each other. Lucky girl!!!
You two are funny! Love the paper on your page!
thanks everyone! Hope you're showing your husbands some love and always being grateful for them!!
Post a Comment