Friday, September 18, 2009

Beautiful Sights to see

Evan ready to go to school (First day of second to last semester!!) Beautiful sight! Cant you see his excitement?!? Such a cutie with his backpack and dimples! It was raining yesterday or more or less pouring, so he got to take the car to school too! A whole 1/4 mile drive to keep him dry. But he came home in between classes and I was happy he was having a great day!

A beautiful sunset behind the mountains


A beautiful mix of colors filling the sky of Hawaii.

A little old man, in a little car, with a duck in the front seat!
Maybe this ones not so beautiful but hecka funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sky and cutie husband....I am not too sure about the duck....

THE GROWS said...

I love the picture of the little old man. I swear Hawaii is so beautifull. I hecka miss it. And I hecka miss hearing people say hecka. People look at me funny when I say it here in Utah. Boo

THE GROWS said...

Hecka prety pictures of the sky. I totally miss Hawaii. And I miss hearing people say hecka. No one says it here in Utah