My Mum has always been there for me whether she has wanted to be or not. Its just in her nature (no child left behind). I love her and am so thankful that she was born and that we could celebrate her birth today. Even though Evs and I are far away we are thinking about you Mum. Hope you had a great day!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Happy Birthday!
Today is My Mums birthday. Evs and I seranated her with this lovely transformed childrens musical in her honor. "If your turning 57 and you know it, clap your hands [clap clap] if your turning 57 and you know it, clap your hands [clap clap], if your turning 57, if your turning 57, if your turning 57 and you know it clap your hands [clap clap]" Happy happy birthday MUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment